This Compact Flash IDE adapter is a perfect solution for accessing CompactFlash (CF I, CF II) and IBM Micro Drive media, allowing you to access the flash/micro drive media as if it were an IDE hard drive.
The CF/IDE adapter can be installed in the computer case through simple mounting in an available 3.5in drive bay, for connection to the computer IDE bus through either a 40 or 44-pin connection.
Designed and constructed to provide a reliable media card platform, the CF IDE adapter is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty.
- General Information
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Name
- 3.5in Drive Bay IDE to CF Adapter Card
- Product Type
- Flash Reader
- Limited Warranty
- 2 Year
- Technical Information
- Memory Card Supported
- CompactFlash Type I
- CompactFlash Type II
- Host Interface
- Physical Characteristics
- Form Factor
- Additional Information
- Use your compact flash card as a bootable and removable device
- Excellent for swapping operating systems quickly without having to take your computer apart.
- Connect your compact flash card to a 40 or 44 pin IDE slot
- Easily swap cards in and out with built-in push button ejector
- Easy to use jumpers offer simple master/slave drive setting