Low Latency, High-Bandwidth InfiniBand Connectivity
HPE HDR InfiniBand adapters deliver up to 200Gbps bandwidth and a sub-microsecond latency for demanding high performance computing (HPC) workloads.
The HPE InfiniBand HDR100 adapters, combined with HDR switches and HDR cables, are aimed at simplified infrastructure by reducing the number of required switches for a given 100Gbps InfiniBand fabric.
HPE HDR InfiniBand adapters are supported on the HPE Apollo XL and HPE ProLiant DL Gen10 and Gen10 Plus servers.
HPE HDR InfiniBand adapters include multiple offload engines that speed up communications by delivering a low CPU overhead for increasing throughput.
HPE HDR InfiniBand adapters support MPI tag matching and rendezvous offloads, along with adaptive routing on reliable transport.
- General Information
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Name
- InfiniBand HDR/Ethernet 200Gb 1-port QSFP56 MCX653105A-HDAT PCIe 4 x16 Adapter
- Product Type
- Infiniband/Ethernet Host Bus Adapter
- Technical Information
- Total Number of InfiniBand Ports
- Host Interface
- PCI Express 4.0 x16
- Media & Performance
- Data Transfer Rate
- 200 Gbit/s
- I/O Expansions
- Expansion Slot Type
- Physical Characteristics
- Form Factor
- Plug-in Card
- 355.6 mm
- 609.6 mm
- 254 mm
- Weight (Approximate)
- 230 g
- HPE ProLiant Rack/Tower/BladeSystem Servers/Synergy
- HPE ProLiant DL Rack Mount Servers
- HPE ProLiant Gen10 Plus Servers
- HPE Apollo XL Servers
- HPE ProLiant DL Gen10 Servers